swarm-swarmfest2004

[SwarmFest2004] Re: Abstract submission

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: [SwarmFest2004] Re: Abstract submission
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:24:42 -0400 (EDT)

hi kerimcan,

ok, we have your abstract, we'll let you know
if a few days if we can fit it into the schedule.

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr