swarm-swarmfest2004

[SwarmFest2004] Re: SwarmFest Submission Status -- declines poster

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: [SwarmFest2004] Re: SwarmFest Submission Status -- declines poster
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 07:21:35 -0400 (EDT)

I guess all we can tell these folks is:
  Sorry.
  If someone declines a talk opening, we will consider
  your request.

Yes?

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr