swarm-swarmfest2004

Re: [SwarmFest2004] Software simulation

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [SwarmFest2004] Software simulation
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:25:21 -0400 (EDT)

hello,

I am not certain what you are asking, but if you want
a chance to meet people who are doing agent-based modeling,
you could attend the SwarmFest2004 -- I assume you have
found the web page describing this event at
   http://www.cscs.umich.edu/swarmfest04/
which describes how to register, etc.

You might also join the mailing lists associated
with various agent based modeling platforms, eg
Swarm, RePast, Netlogo, etc.  You can find links
to these off my home page (url below).
You could then ask members of those lists more
specific questions.

Good luck!

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr