swarm-swarmfest2006

[Swarmfest2006] abstract submission

From: VIRGINIA NIVAR
Subject: [Swarmfest2006] abstract submission
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:45:46 -0400

Dear Swarmfest Organizers,
I submitted an abstract for the Swarmfest 2006 meeting before the deadline and
I received an automatic reply from "address@hidden" on 5-31-06 saying:

our mail to 'Swarmfest2006' with the subject

    Abstract submission

The reason it is being held:

    Post by non-member to a members-only list

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel this
posting, please visit the following URL:

http://www.swarm.org/mailman/confirm/swarmfest2006/3f613720b79c98f67d4ce8a6090e6b26c853ce62

I registered previous to the submission.  Does this mean that the abstract is
being reviewed?  When will the notifications be sent out to inform
investigators of whether their abstract has been accepted for presentation?
Please inform me if my abstract was recieved or not.

TITLE:
An Agent-Based Model Demonstrates that the Immune System Behaves Like a Complex
System and a Scale-Free Network

Virginia A. Folcik and Charles G. Orosz

Department of Surgery/Transplant, The Ohio State University College of
Medicine, 350 Means Hall, 1654 Upham Dr., Columbus, Ohio, 43210.

Thank you,
Virginia Folcik