swarm-swarmfest2006

[Swarmfest2006] Preliminary schedule for SwarmFest 2006

From: Greg Madey
Subject: [Swarmfest2006] Preliminary schedule for SwarmFest 2006
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:54:30 -0400

All,

We finally have a draft schedule for SwarmFest 2006. See the attachment.

We have:

* Reception (food, music): Thurday evening
* 3 Invited talks: (Gary An & Steven Bankes on Friday, Steve Railsback on Saturday)
* 1 Panel
* 16 SwarmFest Presentations
* Social: Saturday evening
* Tutorials: Sunday

The first day of SwarmFest (Friday, June 23) will also include 14 NAACSOS papers. The tentative days of the presentations, but not the times, is indicated in the schedule. Saturday's SwarmFest papers are mostly in the biological sciences.

NAACSOS has scheduled their 14 papers in two parallel tracks in the first three sessions of the day. I tentatively scheduled the SwarmFest papers in the fourth session of the day (3:15 - 5:00pm) and the SwarmFest panel from 5:15-6:00pm

This leaves 12 papers for Saturday. At least one more as been promised.

Please send comments, suggestions, etc. We will post this schedule and send a copy to the presenters later today, after receiving for your comments.

Thanks,

Greg