swarm-swarmfest2009

[Swarmfest2009] Swarmfest Proposals

From: Miles Parker
Subject: [Swarmfest2009] Swarmfest Proposals
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 12:39:28 -0700

Hi all,

Apologies for getting this out so late. I hope there is still a chance for consideration, and that I haven't been too ambitious -- I'm of course open to reconfiguring talks if they would fit in better. But the overall structure of more end-user focussed overview (could be shorter) and technical details seems to make the most sense and I'd really like to show the Flu model briefly.

best,

Miles