Re: [Swftools-common] New info -- Was: Problems with avi2swf

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] New info -- Was: Problems with avi2swf
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 17:36:01 +0100

On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 02:17:10AM -0800, Amartyo Banerjee wrote:
> Here is the output:
> <CImage> : Cannot convert non-YUV image to BGR24
> Can't handle Bpp 1, shutting down...

One bit per pixel? Are you converting greyscale video?

If you are, maybe ffmpeg is able to encode it to a different
color format, in order to make it work.
Did you try giving ffmpeg some other encoding options with
-vodec <vodec>? I believe -formats gives you a short list with
some codecs which might be worth trying.

If this doesn't work I'll have to enhance avi2swf so that it's able
to deal with grayscale images in video streams, too. *sigh* :)

Greetings

Matthias