[Swftools-common] MP3 options for avi2swf

From: Marcus Doemling
Subject: [Swftools-common] MP3 options for avi2swf
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:06:50 -0500

Hi.

It seems when converting an avi to swf there are no choices
for the MP3 parameters, such as bitrate, samplerate, stereo/mono
or frequency. I was wondering if this is something that is
planned for a future release and if so how soon this could
be expected.

On the other hand if this is not a priority maybe someone
could tell me what needs to be done and point me towards
the places in the source code where those MP3 options
could be added and I might be able to contribute some
work to this project.

Regards,
Marcus