[Swftools-common] pdf2swf: hyperlinks and new viewer

From: dadast
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf: hyperlinks and new viewer
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 16:12:23 +0200

i am using the "pdf2swf" ( 3842048 2005-02-06  swftools-0.6.3.exe) and
we have 2 questions:

1. The intern PDFs Hyperlink are not viewable.  They should be displayed,
don`t they?

2. We woul like to change the navigation buttons. We tryed but with negative
results. Could you be so kind to send us an flash source data template?
Or: how is the correct action script in Flash MX?

thank you

daniela