[Swftools-common] change size of swf?

From: Stephen Setré
Subject: [Swftools-common] change size of swf?
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 17:19:47 +0200

Hello. I have found pdf2swf and like it very much. I have one problem,
i want to change the size of output swf slightly to make it fit a
preset format that i use to present the page. When i convert the pdf
it get the size 595x842 but i would like it to be 595 x 900 pixel
large. The zoom parameter is not usable because it changes the size of
the file proportionaly but i only want to change the height. I have
also tried swfcombine with -X and -Y parameters but it only "crops"
the page, like in adobe acrobat, it does not rescale it like a want
to. Is there some program or parameter i can use to change size of
height and/or width in one swf?
Many thanks for any help.  /Stephen