[Swftools-common] SWF combine / shift page

From: Silva, Scott
Subject: [Swftools-common] SWF combine / shift page
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 08:51:41 -0400

Hello-

My problem seems to be a simple one, but I cannot figure out how to get the
code to work. I have some pages in a PDF file that were created with trim
marks. I am cropping out these marks in Acrobat and then converting the SWF
files via pdf2swf. The crop marks are removed, but the pages sit with an
extra white border around them. I want to shift the page up and to the left.
I thought that I would merge the printed page with a blank page, but it
doesn't seem to be shifting. My "-y1200" is an exaggeration, but it doesn't
move the page.

C:\\swftools\\swfcombine.exe C:\\swftools\\tuc01\\converted\\ch01\0001.swf
C:\\swftools\\tuc01\\blank_page.swf -y1200 -o C:\\swftools\\tuc01\\0001.swf

Is there a way to do this without swfCombine, and only pdf2swf?

Scott Silva
AW / Pearson Educatoin
If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.