RE: [Swftools-common] Problem with some converted swf

From: Tony Stallan
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] Problem with some converted swf
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 13:39:24 -0500

Hi Sylvain,

Your PDF probably has many layers/objects which all get replicated in the SWF on conversion. If you run swfdump you will see the difference between a good/bad swf.

Try dumping the output of swfdump to a text file, the size of the text file is a reasonable indicator to identify "bad" PDF pages. Not pretty but it helps.

Regards

Tony Stallan