RE: [Swftools-common] swftools-0.8.1 question

From: Robert Brueckmann
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] swftools-0.8.1 question
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:30:21 -0500

Ok, so I removed all parameters I’m passing to the pdf2swf utility and one by one added them back in and I found that the –z parameter is what’s adding the new swfcombine call, which is failing anyway because the utility isn’t available…not sure if the resulting compilation on the 64-bit O/S was successful or not.

The odd thing is, I see the swf load into my Flex app and the blinks out and disappears…I zoom in, it appears magically.  If I download the generated swf file to my local machine and open it up using the Flash Player, it opens up and looks perfectly normal.  Looks like I’m going to have to dig into my own application but why this behavior is varying between the old version of swftools and this is beyond me…anyone have any ideas?

MERLIN
––
Robert Brueckmann
Vice President