[Swftools-common] PLEASE

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: [Swftools-common] PLEASE
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 14:50:29 +0000

Alexandre,

Unless this mailman list has gone completely off-kilter, in which case
you need to speak to Mattias,  *complete control* with regard to
Subscription, is, and always has been, in your very own hands!

IHere is the web interface,

Choose the option at the base of that page, and follow the instructions.

Trust that helps.

Regards,

Chris.

PS Someone, presumably your good self,  must have initially subscribed
your address.  Subscription doesn't just happen
    by accident.   Therefore,  with respect, you shoud direct your
irateness in that direction not the lists! ;o)