Re: [Swftools-common] Flash viewer

From: Roger Chinchilla
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Flash viewer
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 12:31:44 -0500

If you release the code we can all work on it together.

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Cristian Rusu <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi guys,

yes, eventually...

Right now I still hope to get some time on my hands to build a better view, multiple pages of some sort as you zoom out and a full document search not just visible page search that is now...

Do anyone know modes I can use converter to have swf building a single frame with all the pages or something... aiming to build similar to scribd

Sincerely
Cristian Rusu
Web Programmer & Electronic publisher