Re: [Swftools-common] Flash viewer

From: Cristian Rusu
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Flash viewer
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 21:13:09 +0200

Hello

I just updated the viewer.

http://swfviewer.blogspot.com/

Keyboard shortcuts:

Mouse Wheel:

Sincerely
Cristian Rusu
Web Programmer & Electronic publisher

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 05:13, Roger Chinchilla <address@hidden> wrote:
Will you be showing us what you currently have? I am very interested in creating a full fledged viewer for the entire community.

On 1/24/09, justin riggio <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm also working on a viewer I have search and highlight working what we all need is a pagaination on all the pages so when u scroll you see the pages under the pages. So u need 2 convert the pdf into multible swf files you can do that with pdf2swf.exe -o file%.swf the % with turn into a number if u hav 5 page pdf you will get 5 swf files file1.swf file2.swf ect... now we need this to be in one frame I think you can do that with swfcombine and stackin also the flag for x y to place it under the page and loop it to do all the pages this way. This could cause a problem w loading time but gain the zoom function the othwer way would be to lazy load them into flash
We should all work together instead of buying or selling services. If your like me u have a tight deadline and could use extra hands. Let me know what u think