[Swftools-common] swfcombine & php

From: Benedikt Quirmbach
Subject: [Swftools-common] swfcombine & php
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:52:46 +0100

Hello,

I try to combine 2 SWFs into one new SWF.
I do this with swfcombine and PHP.

First I create a SWF with SWFC.
Than I combine this new SWF with a SWF that I allready have.
I do this all in 1 PHP script.
This is my code:

// ----------------------------------- code start ---------------------------------
$handle = fopen($dummySC,'w');
fputs($handle,$thecommands);
fclose($handle);

// dummy-SWF
$config = $toolspath . "swfc" . $toolanhang . ' ' . $dummySC;
$swfc_meldung = system($config);

// output-SWF
$config = $toolspath . "swfcombine" . $toolanhang . ' -o ' . $outputfile . ' -Tm ' . ' ' . $dummySWF . ' ' . $librarySWF;
$swfc_meldung = system($config);
// ----------------------------------- code end ----------------------------------

$thecommands ---> sc-commands for a swf with one frame with only some ActionScript in it
$toolspath ---> Path to swfcombine
$toolanhang ---> "" on Linux, ".exe" on Windows systems
$outputfile ---> Path and name of the combined swf
$dummySWF ---> Path and name of the swf created by swfc
$librarySWF ---> Path and name of the swf I allready have

At the moment I run this on Windows.
When I run this script, first the sc-file will be created.
Than the dummySWF will be created.
And than swfcombine will start and crash.

What is going wrong here?

Benedikt