[Swftools-common] Why no constructor methods output by mklib.c?

From: Steve Linabery
Subject: [Swftools-common] Why no constructor methods output by mklib.c?
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 12:21:09 -0500

I checked out and built swftools/lib/as3/mklib.c, pointing it to the
library.swf that I extracted from playerglobal.swc.

I don't see anything in the output relating to the constructor methods of the
flash classes.

Is that information not in playerglobal.abc or playerglobal.swc, or is it just
being skipped over by the logic in mklib.c?

Thanks,
Steve Linabery