Re: [Swftools-common] Missing files and libraries : jpeglib t1lib jpegl

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Missing files and libraries : jpeglib t1lib jpeglib.h t1lib.h
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 00:13:23 +0100

The JPEG library header,  jpeglib.h, normally resides in '/usr/include'.
Where Ubuntu ( not a distro I've used, nor will ever use! ) puts it, if
at all, I can't honestly say!

If it really is nowhere to be found on your system, then just maybe
the links below may just help you to get it installed:

  http://www.ijg.org/

  https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libjpeg6b/6b-14

Good luck!

Regards,