Re: [Swftools-common] Resize swf

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Resize swf
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 12:30:20 +0100

Odd, I thought there was.. will take another look in a while to check!

Meantime,  swfcombine will do it:

swfcombine --help

In particular,

-s , --scale <scale>        Adjust size of slave by <scale> percent
(e.g. 100% = original size)
-X , --width <width>        Force movie bbox width to <width>
(default: use master width (not with -t))
-Y , --height <height>      Force movie bbox height to <height>
(default: use master height (not with -t))

HTH.

Regards,

Chris.