[Swftools-common] Hello swftools

From: Gaurav Saxena
Subject: [Swftools-common] Hello swftools
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 15:18:44 -0400

I read Cristian(Zviewer)'s mail from January and got inspired to join swftools mailing list.

I know basic scripting and am using the OOTB rfxviewer for conversion of pdfs. Some of the users dont have adobe reader so needed an alternative method to display the content. I noticed that the tar ball I downloaded for linux I think it was the latest, didn't include the rfxviewer, wanted to confirm this fact.

I did have following thoughts for everyone:
As I learn new stuff from list members I'll try to make contributions to this great tool. Thanks everyone.

-G Saxena