[Swftools-common] gif2swf blank

From: Alberto Frigo
Subject: [Swftools-common] gif2swf blank
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 08:15:37 +0200

I am using Windows and have a set of non-animated gif files to convert into a swf.
I use the following command:
gif2swf.exe -o output.swf -r 1 *.gif
The resulting swf can be loaded by any player yet they only display a black image.
I also wonder if I want to play 1 frame every 8 seconds can I write 0.125?
Is there a maximum size and number of frames it can handle?
(i.e. what if I use 90 gif of 1754x1240? Can I resize them directly using the -X and -Y or should I firs batch resized them?)

Thank you in advance,
Alberto