[Swftools-common] Re: Linking or calling other swf files...

From: fred . schnittke
Subject: [Swftools-common] Re: Linking or calling other swf files...
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:50:16 -0500

Hi:

I'm a newb here and I have the task of creating a project for some clients that involves incorporating several swf files into one swf file.

To be exact, what I need to do is create one swf file that links to, or calls, several other swf files.

I've tried several of the swftools, but so far all I can manage to do is cerate one big swf file, that contains all the other swf files.

Is there some way to create an swf file that says:

Play 1.swf
Then play 2.swf
Then play 3.swf
Then play 4.swf