Re: [Swftools-common] how to change the python that is used by swftools

From: Ricardo Pedroso
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] how to change the python that is used by swftools
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 21:22:08 +0000

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 8:05 PM, Norman Khine <address@hidden> wrote:
> hello,
> i tried:
>
> $ ./configure --prefix=$HOME PYTHON=$HOME/bin/python
>
> but this does not work.
>
> Is there a more direct way to choose which python to use?

You can try the setup.py in the root directory of swftools source :
$HOME/bin/python setup.py build
$HOME/bin/python setup.py install

or try export PATH with (assuming bash here):
$ export PATH=$HOME/bin:$PATH

and probably configure will use your HOME python, I'm not sure

> --
> chr(97+(ord(c)-83)%26) for c in ",adym,*)&uzq^zqf" ] )

Nice signature, I like it :)

Ricardo