[Swftools-common] Flash Extractor 2.3.0

From: Chris Ohmstede
Subject: [Swftools-common] Flash Extractor 2.3.0
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:43:26 -0800

Time for the next release. This release doesn't effect the usage of SWFTools that much so I hope you don't mind me mentioning it in this mailing list. I've added converters for avi, flv, mpg, and mkv to swf. This is done via FFmpeg. I've added a movie player in the main window via GStreamer. The files you can convert are dependent on the compile of your ffmpeg as are the movies you can play dependent on the GStreamer plugins you've installed. Of interest to SWFTools, I've also improved the error reporting so that you now get a command line as the first line of the error details. There are some new dependencies so please check the README file.

Chris

web: http://flashextractor.sourceforge.net/

home: http://sourceforge.net/projects/flashextractor/