[Synaptic-devel] [patch] filter based on Version

From: Mike Snitzer
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] [patch] filter based on Version
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 12:33:36 -0700

All,

I've attached a small patch that adds the ability to filter the listed
packages based on Version number (and we get the package Release for free;
which is the relevant part for my needs).

For packages that use a standard release format (lnxi, freshrpms, fedora,
etc) it is nice to be able to filter those packages.

Hope others find this useful; btw I didn't do any i8ln stuff.. sorry.

--
Mike Snitzer                           address@hidden
Linux Networx                          http://www.lnxi.com