[Synaptic-devel] Re: filter based on Version

From: Mike Snitzer
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Re: filter based on Version
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 19:34:23 -0700

On Mon, Mar 03 2003 at 15:59,
Michael Vogt <address@hidden> wrote:

> If you are interessted in the latest version, you may have a look at
> https://oops.kerneljanitors.org/repos/synaptic. We are using
> subversion and we have some nice new features in the latest
> code. Stuff like a tree-view, "Install releated" dialog, native cdrom
> support (if the cdrom is apt enabled) and undo/redo.
>
> Feel free to send feedback and/or suggestions. We are always
> interessed in user feedback.

Michael and Gustavo,

I'm experiencing frequent crashes of synaptic (r65 and 0.32) when using
apt r86.  I'm not sure about what might be causing Synaptic to crash with
"Unknown Error" (I believe that was the error =) but as soon as I back off
to apt-0.5.5cnc1 Synaptic 0.32 works just fine.

I haven't tested r65 of Synaptic with apt 0.5.5cnc1 but will do so
tomorrow; I just wanted to give both you a quick heads up.

I'll have more details tomorrow,
Mike

--
Mike Snitzer                           address@hidden