[Synaptic-devel] Feature Request

From: Benjamin Wall
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Feature Request
Date: 27 May 2003 00:49:40 -0400

Can we have a dependancy tree view where we can see the list of packages
in tree form where there are multiple roots, and packages can appear in
more than one branch.. I want to be able to see at a glance what
packages are dependant upon a certian other package so that I can prune
the whole branch, or just for fun.  I would think this should be easy
seeing as apt must generate such a tree to work properly... I think.

Thanks you guys make great software,
--
Benjamin Wall <address@hidden>