Re: [Synaptic-devel] russian translation

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] russian translation
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:22:13 +0200

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 02:03:31PM +0300, Sviatoslav Sviridov/Lintec Project
wrote:
> Hello,
Hi,

> here is updated russian for version 0.37.

Great, thank you!

> btw, I have some strange with this version: it seems that options window
> doesn't use glade (or something like this, I don't know really) - window
> has untranslated caption "options", but before there was "Options" (and
> "Options" has translation)

This is my fault, I forgot to include the strings from the new options
dialog. This is fixed now in the subversion tree. It looks like I'll
have to do a 0.38 shortly with updated translation and rh7.3 support
:)

thanks!
 Michael

--
GPG Fingerprint = EA71 B296 4597 4D8B 343E  821E 9624 83E1 5662 C734
You Know You've Been Playing Too Much Nethack When...