[Synaptic-devel] Synaptic downloads, but fails to install packages

From: sindre pedersen
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Synaptic downloads, but fails to install packages
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:10:46 +0100

Greetings

All of a sudden synaptic won't install packages, apt works fine. My synaptic
version is 0.36. I am a redhat 9 user, I got my synaptic package from atrpms,
and it worked prevously. I have no broken packages, acording to synaptic. I
can't understand. I get no warnings, the packages download just fine, but then
it just aborts as it starts the installation process and brings me back to the
normal synaptic window. The packages are still selected for install.

Please help me solve this

Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal
http://www.operamail.com
Get OperaMail Premium today - USD 29.99/year