[Synaptic-devel] [bug #3846] Opening error on updating list

From: nobody
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] [bug #3846] Opening error on updating list
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 06:49:29 -0500

=================== BUG #3846: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3846&group_id=2422

Changes by: Michael Vogt <address@hidden>
Date: Tue 11/18/03 at 11:49 (GMT)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
              Status | Open                      | Closed

bug closed because i didn't got feedback for my question.

=================== BUG #3846: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: dgdaniels               Project: Synaptic
Submitted on: Sun 06/01/03 at 17:15
Category:  None                       Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None                      Resolution:  Later
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Closed

Original Submission:  Opening /etc/apt/sources.list - ifstream::ifstream (2 No
such file or directory)

synaptic .36

it worked without complaint yesterday. I updated, downloaded, installed,
closed. Today same as above but get the error now...

oh BTW

I tried closing my earlier bugs but Sav. doesn't allow submitters to close?

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: Tue 11/18/03 at 11:49         By: mvogt
bug closed because i didn't got feedback for my question.

Date: Mon 09/01/03 at 09:40         By: mvogt
I don't know about savannah not allowing this :) but I can close them now. I
scanned through them to see what is still valid and what can be closed, as I
was a bit lazy abou tthe savannah bugdatabase. thanks

about this error. shall I look into it?

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: