Re: [Synaptic-devel] synaptic 0.46pre1

From: Sebastian Heinlein
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] synaptic 0.46pre1
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:52:56 +0100

Am Do, den 20.11.2003 schrieb Richard Bos um 21:14:
> Same with suse.  What's the gnome tool to browse the documentation?

yelp

> I prefer to have the locales in /opt/gnome/share/locales as result of
> configure.  Can anyone enlighten me how I can make the system aware that the
> locales must be picked up from /opt/gnome/share/locales?  For the record
> other (gnome) applications are picking the locales
> from /opt/gnome/share/locales.  Is there some app to be run in the post part
> of the rpm installation?

I don't know (yet). I am on this at the weekend.

Yes, I would like to include the SPEC files in the main source and
provide packages on the synaptic web site. So we should use clear
namings schemes.

But there is no need to use only one central SPEC file. We can use a
separat SPECs for SuSE and Red Hat.