[Synaptic-devel] Re: Typo

From: Sebastian Heinlein
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Re: Typo
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:07:32 +0100

Am Mi, den 26.11.2003 schrieb Jean-Michel POURE um 10:30:
> "Comma sperated list of hosts and domains that will not be contacted through
> the proxy (e.g. localhost, 192.168.1.231, .net)"
>
> "Comma seperated list...

Fixed.

> "<b>Warning: <b>several entries were discarded. Something may be <
> wrong."

Several warning and error message do not appear to the user. So there is
no need to use markups everywhere.

We (Michael) want to redo the whole error message system to provide HIG
compatible alert boxes. At the moment we use the default gtk pop up
dialog. And gtk pop up does not use markup enabled text labels.

I hope Michael can do this before 2040 :)