Re: [Synaptic-devel] Synaptic release notification

From: Sviataslau Svirydau
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Synaptic release notification
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 14:23:38 +0200

Sebastian Heinlein wrote:

Dear translator,

I am writing you, since you have participated in the development of
synaptic package manager as translator.

Because following the synaptic-devel mailing list is not an option for
everybody, I could offer sending an email to you before every new
release of synaptic. So that you could update the translation maintained
by you.

Please send me a short answer if you want to be notified of synaptic
string freeze before a new release.
yes, notify me please, but I'm not sure that I will always have time for this :(
Last month I was very busy...

BTW, I want to ask for help: I have problem now with building synaptic documentation. It seems like jade wants access internet for dtd file. The Docbook DTD exists on localhost. What should I do to build synaptic without accessing internet?

--
Regards,
Sviatoslav Sviridov <Sviataslau_Svirydau at epam.com>