Re: [Synaptic-devel] Trouble with dependencies?

From: Andreas Schmidt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Trouble with dependencies?
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:54:00 +0100

On 2004.01.26 22:58, Michael Vogt wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for leting me know. This is clearly a bug. If you use debian,
may I ask you to file a debian bug against synaptic? This way, I will
not forget about it. I can't take care of it right now, but I will
definitly for one of the next versions.

Just copy-n-paste your mail for the bugreport, it has all needed
information :)

thanks,
 Michael

OK, the report is out and has been filed as #229830.

Best regards,

Andreas