[Synaptic-devel] Basic Question - GPG Key

From: Gregory P. Ennis, M.D.
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Basic Question - GPG Key
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 10:19:01 -0500

Sorry to ask this question to a development list, but I could not find a user's
list
or other way to get the information.

I have been using apt and synaptic on a FC1 system that is working great.  I
have
tried to get it operational on a RH8.0 system am having difficulty.

I am getting "(GPG) NOT OK (MISSING KEYS: GPG#731002fa)" these errors.  I have
looked
within the directory of /etc/apt/gpg and this key is not present.  Can someone
advise
me as to the mechanics of downloading this key.

Again, sorry to ask such a basic question here.

Greg Ennis