Re: [Synaptic-devel] Third synaptic 0.50 pre-release

From: Sebastian Heinlein
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Third synaptic 0.50 pre-release
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 07:49:02 +0200

Am Do, den 03.06.2004 um 0:03 Uhr +0200 schrieb Francisco Javier F.
Serrador:
> I've found some string that need localization.
>
> ¿Can anyone confirm this?
>
> *Programmed Changes
> *Queued Changes
> *Upgradable

These three filters are deprecated. We changed the name of the "changes"
filters to "Marked Changes" for reasons of consistency, but we don't
want to automatically remove an existing filter. We will add a note
about deleting old filters.

If you install synaptic the first time or remove the config file the old
filters won't appear anymore.

> And a little problem
>
> Clicking on Browse Documentation makes the application close

Do you have dwww installed? Perhaps we are missing a check.