Re: [Synaptic-devel] Build-Error on SuSE 9.1 i386

From: Sebastian Heinlein
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Build-Error on SuSE 9.1 i386
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:48:29 +0200

Am Do, den 17.06.2004 um 9:12 Uhr +0200 schrieb radoeka:

> Send me some I will include them in my apt component, or if you like
> you can obtain your own apt component.  I would like to obtain a script
> that converts suse's *.sel data files into their corresponding
> rpm metadata packages.

Sorry, but I am not familiar with apt component. I don't know if this is
possible or how hard this is, but perhaps we could also introduce the
SuSE selections into the category browser on the left side.

Michael works on implementing Debian's task system.

Another issue with SuSE and RH (and other distros?) are the under-
sections separated by "/" in the section string. Would it be possible to
use a treeview in the category browser?

OT: I have problems to build apt-rpm on a SuSE x64 9.1 system. Are there
already any packages, Richard? I couldn't find any.

--
For private emails please write to
sebastian dot heinlein at web dot de