[Synaptic-devel] [bugs #10544] integrate apt-get.org search into synapti

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] [bugs #10544] integrate apt-get.org search into synaptic
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 10:42:26 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the bugs tracker
 of the project: Synaptic.

[bugs #10544] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Michael Vogt <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Sun 10/03/04 at 14:35 (GMT)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
         Assigned to | None                      | mvogt

thanks for your suggestion. a similar thing was suggested for fedoratracker and
synaptic. it would be interessting to have a common interface to call for all
supported distros. I'll try to conntact the person behind apt-get.org to work
out something.

thanks,
 Michael

[bugs #10544] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Synaptic
Submitted by: 0
On: Thu 09/30/04 at 20:16

Category:  None
Severity:  5 - Average
Item Group:  None
Resolution:  None
Privacy:  Public
Assigned to:  mvogt

Original Submission:  Hi,

I would like to suggest that you integrate a search at apt-get.org -search into
synaptic. May be it could be possible also to easily integrate the results into
the sources.list.

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Sun 10/03/04 at 14:35         By: Michael Vogt <mvogt>
thanks for your suggestion. a similar thing was suggested for fedoratracker and
synaptic. it would be interessting to have a common interface to call for all
supported distros. I'll try to conntact the person behind apt-get.org to work
out something.

thanks,
 Michael

For detailed info, follow this link: