[Synaptic-devel] Looking for 'Synaptic Package Manager' manual

From: Kim Chongduk
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Looking for 'Synaptic Package Manager' manual
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:42:42 -0000

hello. I am Jong-Deok Kim in S. Korea.
I got your e-mail address in 'Synaptic Package Manager' manual.

I just looking for the on-line manual because i want to translate the manual for all other

users in Korea. It is very hard to find the on-line manual to edit and translate with Windows-based applications.
(i.e, MS WORD, HTML format etc...)

If you have the manual or know the location, PLEASE let me have or know.
Thank you for reading, good luck and GOD bless you...

Jong-Deok Kim,
S.Korea.