[Synaptic-devel] Feature request: Logging option

From: Jon Roland
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Feature request: Logging option
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 19:57:46 -0500

One of the reasons I tend to still use apt-get from the command line instead of under Synaptic is that I like to save the output to a file to serve as a record of what I did. I would like Synaptic to have a "Save log" option that would prompt for a file name to save to, including append to if there is an existing file by that name.

-- Jon

Starflight Corporation    7793 Burnet Road #37, Austin, TX 78757
512/374-9585 www.the-spa.com/jon.roland/  address@hidden