taler

Re: [Taler] Withdrawal Flow (was: Taler Android UX)

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Taler] Withdrawal Flow (was: Taler Android UX)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 00:37:13 +0200

On 4/18/20 12:27 PM, belen barros pena wrote:
> I've put together a diagram showing how I think the withdrawal process
> looks like based on the discussions you've had this week. Thought it may
> help us think things through.

Thank you!

> There are only 3 screens: "pick exchange", "ToS" and "Confirm
> withdrawal". The diagram shows how the navigation between screens
> happens based on certain conditions (e.g. the existence or not of a
> default exchange for the withdrawal, the ToS of the default exchange
> changing, the user wanting to select a different exchange and so on).
> Let me know if this matches what you have in mind.

I have one detail: it is possible that the user in "Pick exchange"
selects one that they used in the past and for which they already
accepted the ToS. In that case, I would skip the ToS. So after "Pick
exchange" we'd actually draw an arrow to "ToS changed?" instead of going
always directly to "ToS".

My 2 cents

Christian