taler

Re: [Taler] I'm going to talk about Taler in spanish

From: Sebastian Javier Marchano
Subject: Re: [Taler] I'm going to talk about Taler in spanish
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 11:56:03 -0300

Here is my very informal talk of GNU Taler for any spanish speaker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2BmUaSGYqM

--
Sebastian

On Tue, 18 May 2021 at 15:04, Sebastian Javier Marchano <sebasjm@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi list,

We run a community of hackers/devs/whatever called Nardoz in Argentina and today I'm going to be talking about GNU Taler.

Anyone interested is more than welcome, follow this links

https://twitter.com/sebasjm/status/1394713601202606083
https://twitter.com/NardozBA/status/1394691957956435970

It's going to be at 8PM GMT-3 (Buenos Aires timezone) on a discord server.

And it's going to be an intro talk, about what it is and why I think is so cool. Nothing advanced :)
A retweet (if you have spanish followers) may help to let other people know.

Best regards,
--
Sebastian