taler

Re: [Taler] [address@hidden: 'Oh, that's an idea...': U.S. parents respo

From: Jeff Burdges
Subject: Re: [Taler] [address@hidden: 'Oh, that's an idea...': U.S. parents respond to China screen time ban]
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 08:29:49 +0200

> On 7 Sep 2021, at 05:17, Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> wrote:
> how does that relate to practical questions, such as whether the server
> implements
> DRM and the browser helps?

I've never spoke about DRM here and DRM seems totally off-topic.

Jacob miss-read my comment because I wrote "their own browser would not do so”
when I should’ve written "their own browser could not do so.”  In my defence,
my entire long comment was about a type of cryptographic ring signature, and
human language has plenty of error correction, so it’s completely disingenuous
to suddenly read in DRM over one c being a w.

Jeff