taler

Re: [Taler] GNU Taler v0.9.1 released

From: Florian Dold
Subject: Re: [Taler] GNU Taler v0.9.1 released
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 12:23:29 +0100

Dear Oliver,

we have a rough roadmap here: https://bugs.gnunet.org/roadmap_page.php?project_id=23

We're aiming for a 1.0 release in September this year.

Best,
Florian

On 1/27/23 12:11, Oliver Endrikat SEDAT GmbH wrote:
Dear Florian

Thank you for this update and all your fabulous work with this project, to all of you.

Is there some kind of roadmap where we can estimate, when a first official release (e.g. 1.0) shall be available?

best regards
Oliver Endrikat

SEDAT GmbH, Rathausplatz 3, 88697 Bermatingen
oliver.endrikat@sedat.de