taler

[Taler] GNU Taler Point-of Sale

From: Jürgen Beger
Subject: [Taler] GNU Taler Point-of Sale
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 22:24:47 +0100

Hi friends,
today I have got the last version of GNU Taler Point-of Sale (f-droid)
Itś a simple and nice surface to sell products.

I try the app with my fairphone4 and I cannot find the key to "pay". It is only possible with a tablet. Would it be possible to move the surface for smartphones? If not, could you bring additional the key for paying, when you open the burgermenu??

For future it would be nice, if I could fill a list of my own selling products in a simple way without hosting Taler myself.

Thanks
Jürgen

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen