texinfo-devel

Re: punctuation before @:

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: punctuation before @:
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 21:56:16 GMT

    This is untrue

I'm not surprised.  That weird thing happened because someone told me I
should do it that way.  It didn't make sense to me, but whatever ...

I have no idea about Docbook.  It's fine with me to just output periods.

Regarding --xml, what I see now is stuff like:
  Hello C-c .&noeos; there.
for
  Hello C-c .@: there.

    However, I feel that the XML parsers should be able to check that
    there is a following <noeos/>.

Fine with me.  I don't have strong feelings about this.  Just tell me
what you decide so we can update the manual.  Even better, send me
another patch for the manual :).

Best,
karl