texinfo-devel

Re: texinfo-4.13.93 pretest available

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: texinfo-4.13.93 pretest available
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 23:37:13 GMT

    Karl, I think you indeed need to put the texinfo_document file in
    translationproject.

Somehow I had the impression the po_document strings were automatically
generated by one of those maintain/* scripts.  Sigh.  Sorry I was so
wrong.

So, I gather those .po's originally came from texi2html?  That's ok,
since we already got paperwork for the texi2html authors.  But we
certainly have to change all the headers to say "under the same license
as the Texinfo package".  And the Project-Id-Versions and such should
talk about Texinfo rather than texi2html.  I hadn't noticed those things
before.  Can you fix them and then I'll talk to the TP coordinators
about installing it, somehow?

    ALso, I have readded the text about the translated strings in the
    manual you may want to have a look at it, after removing everything that
    was about the perl api.

Yes, I noticed, and I will.

Thanks,