texinfo-devel

Re: Current trunk fails to build on MS-Windows

From: Aharon Robbins
Subject: Re: Current trunk fails to build on MS-Windows
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 20:40:16 +0200

Hi All.

I don't plan to change jrtangle to use gawk < 4.0; gawk 4.0 was released
in 2011, that's old enough.

Eli, attached are small patches to jrtangle and to ti.twjr. Please see
if these fix the problem for you and if so I'll commit them to the
repo.

All: I appreciate your patience. jrtangle/jrweave are still fairly
new, so there's growing pains here.

And of course, I think that texindex.awk could be maintained directly
going forward if absolutely necessary, but if we can keep it as a
literate program, that'd be nicer.

Thanks,

Arnold