texinfo-devel

Possible to add options for a test case?

From: Gavin Smith
Subject: Possible to add options for a test case?
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 19:37:59 +0000

Quick question in case there was a quick answer: I'm trying to add a
new test for the node name quoting facility for Info output, but I
want to add options:

-c INFO_SPECIAL_CHARS_QUOTE=1 -c INFO_SPECIAL_CHARS_WARNING=0

I've got as far as adding the following to t/plaintext_tests.t

['quote_node_names',
undef, {'test_file' => 'nodequote.texi'}
],

(under @file_tests), and nodequote.texi is an input file with various
constructions where quoting would be used.

I can't see any other tests that use options like this; is there one
that does that I could copy?